MeaDiscounts.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices
regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users. The purpose of
gather about you when you visit meadiscounts.com , how we may use that
information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have
regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information.
Please note that this policy applies only to meadiscounts and not to
other companies´ or organizations´ websites to which we link.
- We may collect contact information from you when you use our site
(for example, e-mail addresses, information from third party accounts
like Gmail you use to sign in to our community).
- This information may be used to:
- send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- operate and improve our site and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third
parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better
- If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner
or for any other specific purpose, please let us know.
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process,
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of meadiscounts.com employees, its customers, or any person;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We utilize “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with an opportunity to accept or reject the cookie in each instance.
- We may transfer non-personally identifiable search information to third parties for the purpose of presenting visitors or members with targeted advertisements. Any visitor or member may contact us for information on how to opt-out at any time.
- You may request that we do not use your personal information or that we only use your personal information in certain ways.
- If we believe we have the legal requirement to do so, we will preserve the content of any email you send us.
- We may monitor your e-mail messages to us for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if we reasonably believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
- We may collect personal information for analysis. In such circumstances, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that individuals remain anonymous.
- The Website and App are not intended for children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal data relating to children.
- We use reasonable efforts to protect personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.